Recent content by Blakeiodic

  1. B

    blueprint serendipity rings

    Reading this on a difficult day was a small bright spot, and a stop at <a href="Blog" />dawnharbormarketplace</a> extended that brightness, content that improves a hard day is content that has earned a particular kind of place in my reading habits and this site is occupying that uplifting role...
  2. B

    Understanding Sculpture in Maldivian Culture

    I learned more from this short post than from longer articles I read earlier today, and a stop at <a href="Blog" />dawnharbormarketplace</a> added even more useful detail without going off topic, this site clearly knows how to keep things focused without sacrificing depth which is a hard balance...
  3. B

    Sustainable Art: Creating with Eco-Friendly Materials

    Generally I am cautious about recommending sites on first encounter but this one warrants the exception, and a look at <a href="Blog" />dawnharbormarketplace</a> reinforced the exception making, the rare site that justifies breaking my normal cautious approach is the rare site worth flagging...
Top