Recent content by Cordellbaf

  1. C

    blueprint serendipity rings

    Picked a friend mentally as the audience for this and decided to send the link, and a look at <a href="Blog" />jasperstonegalleria</a> confirmed the send was the right choice, choosing whom to share content with is a small act of curation that I take more seriously than the public sharing most...
  2. C

    Understanding Sculpture in Maldivian Culture

    Walked away in a slightly better mood than when I started reading, that says something about the writing, and a stop at <a href="Blog" />jasperstonegalleria</a> kept that going, content that leaves you feeling more capable rather than overwhelmed is the kind I keep coming back to again and again...
  3. C

    Sustainable Art: Creating with Eco-Friendly Materials

    Really appreciate this kind of writing, no shouting and no clickbait headlines just steady useful content, and a quick look at <a href="Blog" />jasperstonegalleria</a> kept that going, definitely a site I will be returning to whenever I need a sensible take on similar topics in the days ahead...
Top