Recent content by CordellWot

  1. C

    blueprint serendipity rings

    Skipped the related links section thinking I had read enough and then came back to it later when curiosity got the better of me, and a stop at <a href="Blog" />ivorycoveartisanmart</a> confirmed I should have just read it first, every section of this site appears to deserve careful attention...
  2. C

    Understanding Sculpture in Maldivian Culture

    Reading this confirmed a small detail I had been uncertain about, and a stop at <a href="Blog" />ivorycoveartisanmart</a> provided the source for further checking, content that supports verification through citations or links rather than just asserting facts is more trustworthy and this site has...
  3. C

    Sustainable Art: Creating with Eco-Friendly Materials

    Solid post, the structure is easy to follow and the language stays simple even when the topic gets a bit more involved, and a look at <a href="Blog" />ivorycoveartisanmart</a> kept that same standard going, so I left feeling like the time spent here was actually worth something for once which is...
Top