Recent content by Ethansluro

  1. E

    blueprint serendipity rings

    I appreciate the clarity here, everything is explained in simple terms without unnecessary detail, and after a quick stop at <a href="Blog" />quickstonegalleria</a> the points came together nicely for me, the writing keeps things straightforward and respects the reader from start to finish...
  2. E

    Understanding Sculpture in Maldivian Culture

    Spent a few minutes here and came away with a clearer picture of the topic, the writing keeps things simple without dumbing them down, and after a stop at <a href="Blog" />quickstonegalleria</a> the rest of the points lined up neatly which is something I appreciate when I am short on time and...
  3. E

    Sustainable Art: Creating with Eco-Friendly Materials

    Liked that the post left some questions open rather than pretending to settle everything, and a stop at <a href="Blog" />quickstonegalleria</a> continued that intellectual honesty, content that respects the limits of its own claims is more trustworthy than content that overreaches and this site...
Top