Recent content by Isaiahlip

  1. I

    blueprint serendipity rings

    Came in confused about the topic and left with a much firmer grasp on it, and after <a href="Blog" />paprikaplace</a> I felt I could explain this to someone else without hesitation, that is the gold standard for any educational content and most sites simply fail to reach it ever which is...
  2. I

    Understanding Sculpture in Maldivian Culture

    Reading this gave me confidence to make a decision I had been putting off, and a stop at <a href="Blog" />paprikaplace</a> reinforced that confidence, content that translates into action in my own life rather than just informing it is content with the highest practical value and this site is...
  3. I

    Sustainable Art: Creating with Eco-Friendly Materials

    Reading carefully this time rather than scanning, and the depth shows up in places I missed first time around, and a look at <a href="Blog" />paprikaplace</a> rewarded the same careful approach, content that holds up to multiple reads is content I want more of in my regular rotation rather than...
Top